As the overall owner of the content for our next xChange global user conference, I always remember that the heart of xChange15 is the breakout session content but the soul of xChange is the array of fantastic customer presentations.
I am delighted to announce that, as of today, you can learn more about the xChange Call for Speakers on the xChange website and then submit your ideas for presentations. Selected speakers receive complimentary registration to the conference.
This year we are looking for topics in the following five categories:
- Explore: your perspective and insight on industry trends and hot topics that could leverage current or future Serena solutions.
- Develop: how you have used Serena solutions to define and develop software applications, support development teams and deliver quality deliverables. Example products included here are Dimensions CM, Dimensions RM, PVCS and SBM.
- Deploy: how you have used Serena solutions to automate the release and deployment of applications. Example products included here are Serena Release Manager, Serena Deployment Automation, Dimensions CM and SBM.
- Automate: how you have used Serena’s SBM platform to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of your IT and line-of-business processes.
- Mainframe: your opportunity to show how you use Serena Mainframe solutions in your business.
With the exception of the Explore track, submissions for each track should address three main themes:
- What was the innovation you were able to achieve using the technology?
- How did this change the processes and practices of the team?
- How do you measure the improvement you made?
To help you focus the content on the limited time you have, ask yourself this question:
“What is the ONE thing I want the attendees to be able to do after my presentation that will the biggest impact on their use of the solution?”
Sessions last for 50 minutes and are usually 40 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes of questions and answers.
Where possible, we encourage you to include a real time demonstration of the points you are making, and we will have wireless internet access available.
When you submit your idea, make your description as interesting as possible. Remember, we want the very best of the very best for the conference.
If you are selected to speak, we will give you a free pass to xChange2015 (worth $1,895). You will be notified whether or not your proposal has been accepted.
Submit your ideas now! The closing date for submissions is October 17th.
Good luck! I look forward to seeing you in Washington DC in March.