We have started the planning for xChange 2016 at last! So here’s what we know:
- Location: Chicago IL, back to the Windy City where we were in 2007. The city skyline has changed quite a bit but still spectacular and the new River Walk is really impressive with amazing places to eat and hang out. Deep dish pizza is still the best in the world and Chicago dogs are to die for.
- Date: 19th of September, 2016 so block off you calendar now.
- Hotel: The newly remodeled Renaissance Hotel on Wacker Drive right on the river.
- 3-days of conference, 1 optional training day
- In-depth training on all the major products
- Major product launches and deep dive demos
- Daily stand-up meetings where you and your peers lead the discussion
- 100 intense breakouts (40% customer led)
- Solutions pavilion with Serena partners (for sponsorship opportunities contact me)
- The AnswerZone: grab a geek – get answers fast
- Executive 1:1s
- Birds of the a Feather with industry leaders like you.
- And, of course, a brand new Chicago xTravaganza
Registration will open February 1st 2016. We are keeping the price to $1,895 for a full conference pass. Early bird discounts will apply so make sure you have you budget lined up this year.
See you in Chicago.