The heart of xChange 2012, Serena’s Global User Conference, is the breakout sessions. But the soul of xChange is the customer presentations. I am thrilled to announce that, as of today, you can submit your ideas for presentations online through an SBM workflow (of course!).
This year we are looking for topics in the following categories:
- Orchestrated Business Engagement & Visibility – your Serena solutions that support how the business interacts with IT
- Orchestrated Application Development – for those implementations of Serena solutions you have created that support the software development teams
- Orchestrated Application Delivery – how you have used Serena solutions to automate the release and deployment processes
- Orchestrated Service & Operations – how your Serena solutions control your service management environment
- Mainframe Solutions – your opportunity to show how you use Serena mainframe solutions in your business
- Serena Business Manager (SBM) – how you have used the SBM platform to build solutions in support of your business and IT needs
You should aim to present for about 30 minutes with 15 minutes for questions. The audience loves detail and really likes to hear about the challenges and how you overcame them.
When you submit your idea, make your description as interesting as possible. Remember, we want the very best of the very best for the conference. If you are selected to speak, we will give you a free pass to xChange 2012 (worth $1,995). You will be notified whether or not your proposal has been accepted.
Submit your ideas now! The closing date for submissions is May 31, 2012.
Good luck and see you in Vegas!