Take a look at this quick 6-minute video of SunGard’s Quinn Lanus talking about why they selected Serena Service Manager over ITSM solutions such as BMC Remedy, ServiceNow and others.
SunGard is a leading software and technology services company with more than 20,000 employees serving 25,000 customers across 70 countries. SunGard Institutional Asset Management is an application service provider (ASP). With global financial institutions relying on their services to be available 24×7, the company needed to streamline processes and phase out its aging IT Service Management (ITSM) solution that was built using Lotus Notes.
Quinn goes through:
- Challenges with an outdated Lotus Notes-based service desk solution
- Key requirements for a modern ITSM solution
- Evaluation and selection criteria
- Implementation and rollout plan
- ITSM vision for the company
Check out the video on YouTube and see why Serena was this industry giant’s solution of choice!