Micro Focus Virtual Universe launches on May 19! There’s still time to register for this free event—join fellow technology leaders, innovators and Micro Focus solution experts and partners to see how we can help you drive value and innovate faster, with less risk, in the race to digital transformation. Here’s my Top 10 reasons:
Top 10 reasons to attend
1) Engage in interactive sessions that will show how Micro Focus can help you run and transform your business.
2) Learn lessons from the real world through customer and partner case studies.
3) Be the change and get inspired in our Diversity & Digital Transformation panel discussion.
4) Hear from Micro Focus product leaders about the latest innovations across apps, ops and security.
5) Gain strategy and insight from keynotes led by industry luminaries, Gartner Lead Researcher Milind Goverkar and CIO advisor Tim Crawford.
6) Give us your feedback and get personal advice through our 1:1 Virtual Executive Briefing Center.
7) Get the chance to ask Leland Melvin a former NASA astronaut and NFL player any question you like at our closing keynote – you know you have a space question.
8) Take a chance to relax and laugh out loud in our Social Distancing Social Club, a hilarious and interactive digital experience that’s part comedy, part Q&A, part game show, and all entertaining.
10) Let Micro Focus help you get ahead of the game in the race to digital transformation.
See the buzz on Twitter @MicroFocus and join the conversation by using the hashtag phrase #MicroFocus #VirtualUniverse. Register today to power digital transformation. Feel free to get a glimpse of what happened at the previous Micro Focus Virtual Universe Event by clicking on the picture below: