We’re counting down to xChange12, Serena’s global user conference in Las Vegas from September 10-12. If you are or plan on joining us, now is the time to start choosing breakout sessions to attend! There are over 80 sessions in six different tracks. Choosing amongst these sessions from Serena experts, successful customers and value-added partners will be tough, so consider inviting your colleagues to come to xChange to cover all the bases. There’s still time to register and take advantage of a special deal through July 31.
The breakout sessions are grouped into these six tracks, representing Serena’s Orchestrated IT solutions:
- Orchestrated IT for Engagement and Visibility, covering request and demand mangement and reporting
- Orchestrated Application Development, covering requirements, development and ALM
- Orchestrated Release Management, covering deployment and DevOps
- Orchestrated Service Management and Operations, covering IT service management
- Serena Business Manager (SBM)
- Mainframe Solutions
Also, we are proud to announce that 25 customers will be speaking about the above topics, specifically how Serena’s solutions have supported their business and IT success. Here are a few that you won’t want to miss:
- Delta Airlines: Improving the Path to Production in CICS and DB2 Environments
- SunGard: Sharing Lessons Learned and Best Practices on the Journey to ITIL Maturity
- McGraw Hill Financial: Best Practices for Implementing SBM and Serena Service Manager
Read session abstracts and begin formulating your agenda now! For ease of planning, the agenda builder gives you several options for viewing the sessions – by track, product and presenting company.