If you were at xChange 2011 you know what an incredible event it was. I can promise you that xChange 2012 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas, NV will be even better.
Registration is now open and we have held the 2007 price for another year! Register by June 1st and save $400! Get even more savings when you take your whole team.
It’s about the community exchanging ideas.
This year, more than ever before, xChange will be about you. With more customer speakers, more sessions devoted to real world application of Serena solutions and more opportunities to interact with your peers, xChange 2012 will honor its name.
We are currently looking for customer speakers. If you have used a Serena solution to solve a real world problem and you want to share that with the xChange community please write to me and let me know what you’d like to talk about.
We will focus on the practical application of the product sets and will group the sessions according to the Orchestrated IT approach we introduced at xChange 2011. The tracks will be:
- Orchestrated Apps: the application development process
- Front office: Serena’s new solution for demand management
- Application delivery: what’s new with requirements management and configuration management
- Development management: the visibility necessary to run a development organization
- Release management: the latest in release control and release automation
- Orchestrated Ops: service management processes
- IT service management: how ITIL and other best practices are implemented
- Lifecycle dashboards: tracking and controlling the whole of Orchestrated IT from a single user interface
I look forward to hearing from and seeing you all again. Mark your calendar now for September 10th – 12th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. Register today.