As the leader in deployment automation, Serena is a proud sponsor of the Jenkins User Conference 2015 World Tour. Come visit us at our booth and meet our experts in DevOps, CI/CD and enterprise release management.
Network Learn Explore @ the largest gathering of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experts on the planet.
Want to tap the collective knowledge of a vibrant community of CI/CD practitioners? How about being able to network with other Agile and DevOps practitioners, just like yourself, looking to learn what others are doing across the software delivery process?
Register for just $399 (US) / £399 (UK).
You’ll notice some exciting changes this year, including:
- Event expands to two days* – that’s double the number of sessions, double the number of networking opportunities.
- Opening keynote by Kohsuke Kawaguchi – Kohsuke is the original founder and creator of Jenkins.
- Special keynote by Gene Kim at US East and US West – Gene is a multiple award-winning CTO, researcher and author of The Visible Ops Handbook and The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win.
- Ask the Experts returns* – with expanded hours and more opportunities to ask your most pressing questions.
- The Jenkins User Conference will run concurrently with CD Summit* in each region, giving attendees an opportunity to peek into the DevOps/IT management side of continuous delivery.
- The two conferences will share common activities* such as an integrated partner exhibit area, meals and an evening event. Additionally, attendees for one conference can cross-attend sessions at the other conference, making JUC 2015 a two-for-one event.
* at US East, Europe and US West.