As the leader in deployment automation, Serena is a proud sponsor of the Jenkins User Conference 2015 World Tour. Come visit us at our booth and meet our experts in DevOps, CI/CD and enterprise release management.
Network Learn Explore @ the largest gathering of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experts on the planet.
Want to tap the collective knowledge of a vibrant community of CI/CD practitioners? How about being able to network with other Agile and DevOps practitioners, just like yourself, looking to learn what others are doing across the software delivery process?
You can still sign up for the conference and ensure your spot.
Register for just $399 (US) / £399 (UK).
You’ll notice some exciting changes this year, including:
- Event expands to two days* – that’s double the number of sessions, double the number of networking opportunities.
- Opening keynote by Kohsuke Kawaguchi – Kohsuke is the original founder and creator of Jenkins.
- Special keynote by Gene Kim at US East and US West – Gene is a multiple award-winning CTO, researcher and author of The Visible Ops Handbook and The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win.
- Ask the Experts returns* – with expanded hours and more opportunities to ask your most pressing questions.
- The Jenkins User Conference will run concurrently with CD Summit* in each region, giving attendees an opportunity to peek into the DevOps/IT management side of continuous delivery.
- The two conferences will share common activities* such as an integrated partner exhibit area, meals and an evening event. Additionally, attendees for one conference can cross-attend sessions at the other conference, making JUC 2015 a two-for-one event.
* at US East, Europe and US West.