I’m proud to announce that we have delivered Serena Release Automation 4.5.1!
Serena Release Automation 4.5.1 represents significant new and enhanced release automation capabilities within Serena’s leading Release Management solution, including:
New User Interface
- Simplified, intuitive navigation enabling novice users to become immediately productive
- Enables rapid enterprise-wide adoption among Release teams with minimal training, reducing the time to automate application release
Extended Cloud and Infrastructure Provisioning Capabilities
- Updated Microsoft Azure and VMware plug-ins support the DevOps notion of continuous deployment to broader environments
- Expanded knowledge base through an extensive Plug-in Guide
Intelligent Polling for Enterprise Scalability
- Customizable polling and quiet periods per component
- Significant enterprise scalability through reduced bandwidth and network traffic
- Improved performance and accessibility to source code repositories including Serena PVCS and Dimensions CM
Enhanced Integration with Serena Business Manager (SBM)
- Ability to consume and display Release Automation data in SBM Forms through REST Feeds
- Extends integration of Release Automation into the SBM-powered processes
You can read the detailed release notes for SRA on the Serena Support website.