Today Serena Software launched our new community portal Serena Central which provides an enhanced user experience for customers and prospects looking to get the most out of their tools. The new site expands on our previous user communities focused around Build, Learn, and Connect.
- Process Apps – Provides building blocks and full blown solutions to help our customers up and running faster. Serena offers a number of workflows focusing on IT, HR, Government, Business/Financial and Release.
- Plugins – Common integrations and product extensions in a central location. Here you can find integrations and other extensions for Serena Deployment Automation as well as the new Form Extensions for SBM.
- Customers Welcome – Customers can contribute in each of these areas to share the great solutions built on our tools to enable and drive innovation in the community.
- Technical Blogs – These blogs are focused on the technical side of our products. Written by developers, QA, support, services, and our Solution Architects, these focus on best practices or provide examples on how to use the rich features in our products. Customers are welcome to contribute as well!
- KBTV– Serena’s new video channel. Produced by the technical side of Serena. These are short 5-10 minute on average videos that demonstrate a feature or how to setup and use the product.
- Certification– One of the most exciting areas of the new community site is around our new certifications. The first is our SBM Ninja program where users can earn their white belt, green belt, black belt, or even be recognized as an SBM Master Ninja. From novice to expert, users can learn the core areas of the product and then demonstrate their understanding. We will be offering additional certification programs for our other products in the very near future so stay tuned!
- Ideas –Now you can submit and vote on product enhancements or requests and get direct input into product direction.
- Forums – Get your issues and your questions answered by accessing the same world class support offered through the existing Serena Communities.
- Events – Want to see if there is a user group in your area? Upcoming webinar’s, user conferences sponsored by Serena? Have your own Serena product centered event that you would like to advertise?