We talk a lot about the benefits of an MFT solution on the “Data in Motion” blog. But once you’ve identified the need for MFT, how do you go about selecting the best one? We thought it might be helpful to provide you with some research tools to utilize when evaluating your options and selecting the right MFT solution that meets your business needs.
Analyst firms that research managed file transfer include Aberdeen, Forrester, Gartner and IDC. We have included reports published surrounding MFT that can help in your search. We’ve also provided links to helpful blogs and white papers that aid in your search.
Third Party Research
- Gartner — What MFT Is, and How It Applies to You
- Attachmate is currently offering access to this report on our website at no charge
- Gartner– Use These Evaluation Criteria to Establish Your MFT Requirements
- Gartner — How to Distinguish and Choose Between MFT Solutions
- Forrester —Market Overview: Managed File Transfer Solutions
- Streamlining Information Workflows with Managed File Transfers
- Controlling the Cost of File Transfers
- Securing Internet File Transfers
- Attachmate’s MFT eBook on eliminating insecure and unreliable file transfer
Once you’ve had an opportunity to evaluate the options that are available, we are happy to discuss our FileXpress solution and how it can help you drive more security, visibility and governance in the way you move data inside and outside your organization. Contact us here.