With the announcement of RUMBA v8.1, Web-to-Host v6.1, and OnWeb 7.5 now organizations can fully leverage existing corporate applications, for maximum value.
- Tabs, tiles, and zoom a new user interface enabling customers to scan multiple customer touch points at the same time from one screen
- History tracking in RUMBA shows the end user’s progress through a transaction that can be renamed and searched on
- Microsoft Office ready, customers can now interact with Microsoft Office applications from within RUMBA. Sending application details via Outlook, Microsoft Word, OneNote and PowerPoint is only a click away.
- Developing with .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio is made easier with RUMBA’s full .NET compatibility and pre-packaged source and example files in Visual Studio.
- Increased performance
- FIPS compliant, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Secure Shell (SSH) technology for secure terminal and FTP sessions to host computers. TLS 1.0 is supported.
- Customers can now modify and create custom toolbars in RUMBA
- Web-to-Host 6.1 is fully DBCS compatible
To learn more about the new features and the benefits of these newly released products, two webinars have been organized. They are scheduled for:
• Webinar #1: December 7th, 2010 @ 11:00 GMT / 6:00 Eastern
• Webinar #2: December 7th, 2010 @ 18:00 GMT / 13:00 Eastern
Please select the webinar that is most convenient for your timezone.
If you have an active Micro Focus SupportLine agreement, we can help you ensure continued uptime and a smooth transition to new technologies and operating systems, providing updates, fixes and new releases, as well as hotline support.
If you are using a competitive terminal emulation solution and would like to know more about the pricing incentives to migrate or consolidate to a Micro Focus solution, please contact your Micro Focus sales representative.
For more information, please visit www.microfocus.com/RUMBA
Comments are closed here.