Well, since meeting with our new Micro Focus colleagues, the energy, enthusiasm and content for our DevOps Interchange conference has picked up significantly as has the flood of terrific customer and partner presentations received. The Product teams have been combined and there has been frenetic activity in the Lab so you don’t want to miss the reveals and synergies across our broader Software Development and Test portfolio.
Needless to say, we have a great agenda, a fantastic lineup of speakers and some fun activities planned. If you haven’t registered yet there is still time – you can register here, and we’d love to see you. Our tracks this year, include Enterprise DevOps, Software Development & Test, IT Process & Operations, Release & Deployment, and Mainframe tools and techniques. With 16 sessions in each Track there is much to look forward to and we invite you to check out the detailed sessions on the conference website.
Let’s take a quick tour of the highlights …
- Over 75 in depth technical sessions – nearly half delivered by customer practitioners just like you
- A Solution Pavilion packed with your favorite, new and value-added partner solutions
- Lab coat wearing product experts that are anxious to answer your every question in the Answerzone
- Latest new product innovations and integrations you will see and hear first at the DevOps Interchange conference.
- Incredible end-to-end demo of modern software development and testing infrastructure – “The Mother of all Demos”
…and the opportunity to mingle with your peers that always make this conference so special.
Be sure to register today!