The Micro Focus Developer Conference 2012 is a free event for the COBOL community, being held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Downtown Dallas, Texas on 16, 17, 18 April, 2012.
The conference theme is ‘The future of Enterprise Application Development‘, and this is a must attend event for anyone interested in COBOL application development and those generally interested in keeping up-to-date with the latest COBOL news and views.
REGISTER today to be part of this information rich event, featuring:
- The Future of COBOL Enterprise Application Development
- Insight into addressing today’s Application Development Management challenges
- Customer and Analyst perspectives of COBOL in the Cloud and COBOL and .NET
- Extending applications for the cloud
- Product vision and roadmaps from our development labs
- Technical break-out sessions and customer panel discussions
- And much more …
By attending, you’ll be able to network with the COBOL community to share news and views with industry experts, corporate development teams, Micro Focus technical leaders and your peers from across the development world.
For details of the agenda, venue and to reserve your place, register here