Serena xChange13, global user conference from September 16-18 in Miami, is where you can meet our leadership team and ask the tough questions that have been on your mind. Talk to any or all of the following executives:
- Doug Troxel, Founder and Board Member
- Greg Hughes, CEO and President
- Ali Kheirolomoom, SVP of Development
- Peter Sianchuk, SVP of Support
- Ritch Steffensmeier, SVP of Services
In addition, we will have product team leaders in full force, including the Product Officers, Product Managers and Project Leaders for each of the product lines.
We encourage you to sign up for a 1:1 session with Serena experts in the AnswerZone. As you’d expect, Serena technical team members will be there in their white lab coats (we are looking for Miami Vice lab coats with shoulder pads and cut-off sleeves this year). The AnswerZone is the most popular feature of xChange: it is the place where you can work closely with Serena developers, support engineers, pre-sales specialists and consultants on the challenges you face.
To meet with a Serena expert in the AnswerZone do any one of the following:
- Once you’re registered for xChange13, go to the Collaboration Portal and schedule an appointment.
- Arrange a time at the registration desk when you arrive in Miami.
- Grab an expert when you see one at the conference!
Registration for this year’s conference is at an all-time high. So, make sure you book soon, as space in the conference hotel is limited.
See you at the beach, South Beach that is.