What’s New in AMC?
This month we focus on the most important aspect of our Micro Focus Modernization solution – our customers! And as you might have heard, or even been part of it, we’ve been on a road trip, sharing our Modernization story, and hearing from many of our thousands of customers worldwide.
Check out this list of cities: Atlanta, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Vienna, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Detroit… just to name a few. We’re on the road in 2019!
Read our latest road trip report here.
- Discover Micro Focus: Be among the first to hear about our product roadmap and future strategy.
- Build New Skills: Get hands-on experience using modern application development and delivery tools and practices.
- Network with Your Peers: Hear stories and best practices from industry experts and peers.
- Learn from Micro Focus and Other Experts: Witness the very latest in Micro Focus application development and modernization technology.
- Hear New Customer Stories: Learn how local organizations have used Micro Focus technology to solve their IT and business challenges.
- Ignite New Innovation: Discover how you can quickly modernize your core business systems.
- Deliver Better Software, Faster: Explore faster application delivery using Agile and Enterprise DevOps practices.
- Step into the Cloud: Understand your options for COBOL systems, cloud, containers, mobile, and managed code.
- Tackle the Talent Question: See how .NET, Java, and Micro Focus’ modern tools deliver a skills strategy for long-term success.
- Extend the Community: Forge new relationships with local organizations, vendors, developers, experts, and practitioners.
Join us at #DevDay
#DevDay Chicago – May 16, Chicago, IL
Where else? We’re planning to hit New York and Toronto in September and we’ll be talking Mainframe Modernization at SHARE in Pittsburgh in August.
- Safe and Sound: Sensible Mainframe Security Approaches in the Digital Era – May 21 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Host Access for the Cloud Release Webinar – June 20th at 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Enterprise Suite 5.0: The New Economics of Enterprise Computing – June 25th at 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Visual COBOL Launch Webinar – June 26th at 10:00 a.m. EDT (watch this space)
- Reflection for Secure IT Gateway Release Webinar – July 25th at 10:00 a.m. EDT
- Reflection for the Web Release Webinar and Recent Oracle Java Changes – August 8th at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Missed any of our previous Application Modernization & Connectivity webinars? No worries. You can find the replays here.
- Igniting Innovation at ACU #DevDay Las Vegas By Ed Airey
- Digital Transformation and Micro Focus By Que Mangus
- Enterprise Application Modernization: Key focus areas By Que Mangus
- Modernization: The Analysts’ View By Que Mangus
- Dependable Delivery, Without the Digital Drama by Derek Britton
Wow! That’s it for this month, but I’m sure we’ve missed out something, so follow Micro Focus AMC on Twitter, join the COBOL Programmers Group on Facebook and feel free to check in with me personally on Twitter to ask any questions you have.