In the know
Spring is a time for new beginnings – and that could mean beginning the journey to digital transformation. With so many opinions out there, it’s good to hear some expert opinion. Que Mangus rounds up the recent observations from Gartner, IDC and others on modernization. View it here.
If analyst insight is your thing, then check out this revealing new report from Forrester about the state of modernization in the digital age. Even easier, check out the recent webinar recording, and download the accompanying Micro Focus commissioned Forrester Study.
Know where to go?
We are crisscrossing the States on the #DevDay tour and bringing our modernization roadshow to Minneapolis and Chicago. Looking forward to seeing you there:
#DevDay Minneapolis – April 25, Minneapolis, MN
Were you feeling Minnesota? #DevDay hit Minneapolis for the first time on April 25. See what happened when we took the Application Modernization and Connectivity story to the Twin Cities.
#DevDay Chicago – May 16, Chicago, IL
Discover the What, How, and Where of Modernization at #DevDay – our favorite COBOL/Mainframe technical education event for developers. Attend by signing in here.
Get in the Know
We have a spring in our step and have a terrific sampler menu of mouth-watering modernization musings. Pick from the list at your leisure:
– Thinking about modernization? Great! Read our blog from IBM Think.
– So why are “IT teams … embracing a more pragmatic and thoughtful approach to industrial-scale IT delivery.” Find out here.
– Our own Joe Garber recently commented on the challenges facing the IT team as it tackles digital transformation. Read the article here.
– Discover the latest in digital transformation in our Capitalizing on Cloud & Modernization blog.
– Catch up on what happened during Micro Focus Universe this past month in Vienna.
Need more modernization insight? Join the last in the webinar series with IBM Systems Magazine:
May 21: Safe and Sound: Sensible Mainframe Security Approaches in the Digital Era – Register here.
They already know
When the University of Washington discovered how longer replication times were affecting data quality, they decided to do something about it. Micro Focus Databridge initiated account setup in only nine minutes – down from 11 hours the previous year! Read their success story here.
Anything else you need to know?
Are you looking for something else not found in Did You Know? Feel free to visit our different support forums: