xChange 2011 is Serena’s Global User Conference and will be held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada from September 19-21. And we want you to be our guest! We are accepting ideas for presentations you would like to give at the conference and, if selected, you’ll receive a free pass worth $1,995.
Serena customers cover vast types of businesses, hundreds of integrated applications and thousands of use case experiences. We’d like to share a few of them with everyone. Tell us about your business requirements and share how Serena Software was able to meet those needs. Tell us about your journey and how your business has changed because of the implementation of Serena Software solutions.
Topic ideas to get you thinking:
- Usability and user interaction with Serena technologies
- Maximizing Mainframe Value
- Best Practices implementing Serena solutions
- Requirements Management
- Integrated defect tracking and change management
- Cost savings with Serena solutions
- Audit improvements related to Serena Software
- Move to Agile methodology
- Automating IT processes
- Automated Release Management
- Complex business designs simplified by Serena solutions
- Using Serena solutions in a global environment
Papers submitted will be peer-reviewed. All selections will be complete by May 6th at which time all selected speakers will be notified of the decisions.
We’re looking forward to your unique and interesting proposals!
Visit www.serena.com/xchange for more information.