Bringing customers together to share experiences and comment on the latest ideas and technologies from Serena is one of the primary ways we guide and shape product direction. If you are in the Bay Area on November 5th you should join us and be part of this informative day:
- Keynote presentation – Move Fast Without Breaking Things: the Dev and Ops strategy for the modern world
- Product updates – Product Managers talk you through recent product innovations and roadmaps
- Customer insight – learn from customers how they solve challenging Dev and Ops issues
- Live demos – short demos of the all the new and advanced capabilities in your products
- Free consultation and training – meet Serena experts 1:1 or join the afternoon classes
In addition to this packed agenda we’ll be hearing from Steve Young, former quarterback of the 49ers and member of the Serena Board of Directors.
We start at 9:00 am and finish at 3:00 pm and we’re providing lunch.
Why not join us at the Crowne Plaza in San Mateo on the 5th? It’ll be a great day of networking, new ideas and free training.