With the exciting new product releases across the entire Application Modernization & Connectivity portfolio, this month’s newsletter focuses on the features and support material for these fresh upgrades, including Visual COBOL 5.0 and Enterprise Suite 5.0. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about what’s coming, and when and where you can learn more.
New Product Releases
Enterprise Suite 5.0 – Our latest Enterprise Suite release provides greater value and capability to organizations looking to modernize their core mainframe applications. You can find out all about this new release in the support materials:
– Enterprise Suite 5.0 – The New Economics of Enterprise Computing – Read the brochure here.
– What’s New in the Enterprise Product Suite Version 5.0 – Read Here.
– Announcing Enterprise Suite 5.0 Blog – Read Here.
– Micro Focus Enterprise Suite 5.0: The New Economics of Enterprise Computing – View the Webcast recording here.
Visual COBOL 5.0 – This release includes many new features, including support for cloud-based development, deployment to Azure and AWS, and updated platform support for the latest operating systems, as well as several customer requested enhancements, and bug fixes. Check out the support materials for this new release:
– DevOps and API Development in the Cloud: Visual COBOL 5.0 Product Launch – View the Webcast recording here.
– Visual COBOL Brochure – Read here.
– Start your free Trial of Visual COBOL on Azure
– Visual COBOL Data Sheet – Read here.
– Visual COBOL 5.0 Documentation – Read here.
– NEW! Visual COBOL and Enterprise Developer 5.0 IDE’s Tech Tip Blog – Read here.
Upcoming Product Launch Webinars
We also have new and upcoming Host Connectivity product launch webinars! Mark your calendar and register for the webinars here:
Reflection for the Web and Recent Oracle Java Changes Webinar – July 25th at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Reflection for Secure IT Server for Windows and Gateway Webinar – July 31st at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Looking to hear another success story where COBOL is supporting business innovation? Read how Micro Focus Visual COBOL for Eclipse helped DIE Software reduce data storage requirements while delivering 65% faster time-to-market. Read the success story here.
Follow our Application Modernization & Connectivity team as we travel across the US. Joining the global COBOL and Mainframe Modernization Community at these events:
SHARE Pittsburgh – August 4 – 9 – Pittsburgh, PA.
Join Micro Focus in Pittsburgh as we are once again a Platinum Premier Partner at SHARE. We are hosting lots of educational sessions on Mainframe Application Modernization, and have plenty to offer at our booth in the Expo hall. Register here, and read the new blog on what to expect at SHARE
#DevDay Toronto: September 17 – Toronto, ON. Discover the What, How, and Where of Modernization as Micro Focus returns to Toronto for #DevDay – our favorite COBOL/Mainframe Technical workshop. Reserve your spot here.
#DevDay New York: September 19 – New York, New York. Join us in the Big Apple as we explore the new Micro Focus application modernization strategy. Reserve your spot here.
Looking for more information about Micro Focus AMC solutions?